Sinister: new york stuff

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Wed Sep 17 15:27:53 BST 1997

um, been looking for stuff about the new york gigs to
incorporate into my web page and, well, the best stuff has
been on this list so i thought i'd steal it all... if
anybody's upset at this let me know and i'll remove their
stuff (it's all archived on the web anyway, i was just going
to try and make it look like everything else on there). if
anyone wants to tidy it up themselves or edit what they've
written then feel free to send me the updated text. pictures
would be nice too (pam). and set lists for friday and
saturday... and writer credits for nytimes article...

cheers
andy
andrew.dean at bull.net
(not american either! chris, tape's in the post. oon, tape's
in the tape deck...)