Sinister: Proposition...

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 17 19:37:20 BST 1997

> Here's a question:
> What do your parents think of Belle and
> Sebastian?

dunno about parents, but my colleague at school
was in my room before the hols, and i was just
playing the tape of Lazy Line... and she said, ooh
this is good!  She sounded surprised because i
usualy play weird techno, or so she says :-)
She's obviously not my mom, but she's over 40. Ha
ha.  Oh yeah, and my other colleague, he's around
55, and HE likes B&S because i gave him a tape and
he says they play it all the time round their
house.  Their daughters, 13 and 10 also rather
like it... as they like Felt.  Strange but
strangely true!!

Erm, was that what you wanted to hear?  Or did you
want to hear the line like, 'my parents hate B&S
because they say they sound miserable and
depressed all the time, and WHY do i keep wearing
black and WHY don't i go out and get some nice
friends'?

the duke

Tangents On-Line
http://www.virtual-pc.com/tangent/
Tangents On-Paper: PO Box 102, Exeter, EX2 4YL, UK

tangent at mail.zynet.co.uk