Sinister: enchanting voices...

Clint Barnes clbarnes at xxx.com
Wed Sep 17 21:47:45 BST 1997

hullo,

i'm new to this list and i've got a million questions, however only one
will bother you right now:

	After hearing 'A Century Of Elvis' and That-Arab Strap-
	Song-Where-The-Guy-Talks-Throughout-The-Song-
	Instead-Of-Singing, I'm now interested in hearing more
	and more of the Scottish accent. Does anyone know of
	other songs that are recorded in this style? Interesting
	music with a person speaking in a Groundskeeper Willie
	accent? I watched the Blue Boy last night in an effort to
	appease my ears, but it wasn't enough. I guess tonight I'm
	going to rent Gregory's Girl and Local Hero again.

Aw, what the heck, here's another one:

	I heard the Evening Session songs on Real Audio a
	little while back - are there any other plans for B&S
	radio recordings to ever be 'released'? Also, does anyone
	know of this crazy guy who does a radio show calling
	himself 'wee fat bob'? my pal and i heard it one morning
	during our trip to Scotland last spring, and i haven't
	been able to find out a damn thing about the guy since.
	The show was pretty lame, but it was hilarious to hear
	someone telling people to call him on the Fat Boy Line!
	Oh yeah, a tie-in... Ok, has Wee Fat Bob ever mentioned
	or played B&S on his show?

Thanks a bajillion from an isolated computer-geek in California,

Wee Fat Clint