Sinister: Dire Straits

Andrew Dean Andrew.Dean at xxx.net
Thu Sep 18 11:00:59 BST 1997

have sent 3 posts to the list in the last couple of days and
only one seems to have made it to the archive. which is odd.

the first was about my parents and whilst my mum generally
approves my dad's pretty clueless. as expected. (actually my
dad did surprise me a few years ago when he seemed to
recognise 'some candy talking' - 'that's that song about
drugs isn't it?')

the other was a re-iteration of my offer to tape tigermilk
for anyone who wants a copy. i'm just about done with the
outstanding requests i have and have noticed 3 posts in
recent days.

oh, katrina, did you get the tape i sent?

andy
(andrew.dean at bull.net)

"There's no such thing as Scotchtoberfest"