Sinister: DJs playing B&S (or not)

Stuart Gardiner SKG at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 18 10:06:12 BST 1997

>> Until I actually get to hear B&S being played whilst I am in a
>> club I don't see how they would fit in.

Not quite the same circumstances I know, but last night on the Camden
Crawl the DJ played LLPJ straight after Silver Sun had finished their
set while we were waiting for Echo and the Bunneymen to come on, and it
bombed, I think I was the only person in the place dancing.

Oh, and the latest band to follow the B&S path to fame and fortune, Snow
Patrol (aka Polar Bear) sound absolutely nothing like B&S; they reminded
me more of the Longpigs, except that they had some tunes. Best band of
the night was probably Carrie.

Stuart G