Sinister: B&S in Edinburgh Clubs

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 18 11:21:46 BST 1997

I think she has mentioned Belle & Sebastian being played a few times at FBI
and Madchester.  I can't remember what they played, I'll ask her tonight.
But there was a few instances of this before DoW's was released.  It could
have been 'Dylan in the movies'.

The last time I was at Evol I asked for B&S, but the DJ just looked at me
blankly.  I'll have to come along to Egg sometime.  It's on at the Attic
isn't it?  When is it on and what other bands get played?

[Keith Watson]
He's a tosspot - never mind, he's given up playing the stuff he's actually into in order to make loadsamoney. Paul plays B+S regularly (he needs however to stop wimping out and playing the same ones every week). Evol's such a miserable piece of shit, I rarely manage to drag myself to dance there, whenever I'm there, and that's always because there's absolutely nothing else on.

>No Tigermilk from me unfortunately.

Get in touch Paul if you want a copy.

[Keith Watson]
I gave Paul a copy a few weeks ago but he's claimed that it's a shit copy, my stereo's like 20 years old - so perhaps it might be a good idea if you did him one. I did actually spend a good six months distributing copies of Tigermilk to egg-goers who I thought would appreciate it, some of them absolutely love it.
	You should come along to the egg John, I was there with Ian Jackson last week who just turned up out of the blue, come out for a drink beforehand, I'm going to give Ian a ring some time, perhaps next week

John S.