Sinister: Something Nice

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Thu Sep 18 14:30:57 BST 1997

Today I wndered into my local ultra-conservative record
emporium, a place where George Michael is (quite rightly)
considered the epitome of cool, and do you know what was
playing?
Yes, that's right,"If You're Feeling Sinister" has finally
made it to this remote backwater!
It was deeply groovy moment.
I stayed until the end, unable to believe they'd leave it on
all the way through, but they did. As I was leaving the
kindly shopkeeper was scratching his head over the CD
booklet, so I think he might be a convert.
Definitely the nicest thing to have happened in that shop
since Manowar did a press conference, which the lead singer
started by telling the bemused punters that he had just got
out of bed with a girl with (and I quote), "the most
enormous ass you ever saw!"
Sorry to lower the tone.

Peter