Sinister: RE: B&S in Edinburgh Clubs

John Stuart j.stuart at xxx.com
Thu Sep 18 16:48:26 BST 1997

>You should come along to the egg John, I was there with Ian Jackson last
week who >just turned up out of the blue, come out for a drink beforehand,
I'm going to give Ian a >ring some time, perhaps next week

Just after I sent my last email, Ian came into my room and said that I
should go to Egg with him sometime.  He also filled me in on were & when it
is and what music it plays.  So, it sounds great.  I'll look forward to it.

On another subject, did everybody here that Mark & Lard are being kicked
off the Breakfast Show and will now take over the 2 til 4 in the afternoon
slot.  To put salt in the wound, they are being replaced by Kevin Greening
and Zoe Ball.  A travesty, I think you'll agree.

John S.