Sinister: felt things

Micha�l Korchia mkorchia at xxx.fr
Fri Sep 19 00:02:57 BST 1997

> plaird wrote:
>
> > By the way, if anyone wants tapes of any Felt
> > stuff you could drop me a
> > line. I've got just about everything bar the
> > first single (which probably
> > came out when I was about 10 yrs old!).
>
> and if anyone wants a tape of 'Index' then i have
> a copy... only for the die-hard obsessives i
> suspect, as it's, um, 'abrasive' :-)  It came out
> when i was 13.

Oliver, from Marsh Marigold, paid 60 pounds for a copy last july.
Hmmmm... there is nothing on the b-side, am i wrong?

	And yes, i prefer the first version of 'the state...', because the
electric guitar playing arpeggio sounds like felt...
Michael Korchia		mkorchia at club-internet.fr

Watoo Watoo Homepage	: http://www.mygale.org/05/watoo/
Mumbly Homepage		: http://www.mygale.org/00/aurore/emumbly.htm