Sinister: milk o' the tiger

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Fri Sep 19 07:57:49 BST 1997

alright. here's the deal.
my dad is one of those computer guru types who has all this stuff that i
know nothing about. so he informs me that he has a "cd burner" that can
record onto a cd. fancy that.
he said he could hook it up to something or other and i could record
vinyl or anything i want onto a blank cd.
so here's my offer. blank cds cost about 10-12 us dollars a piece (so he
says)...if anyone wants to record me a very good quality copy of
tigermilk, from the original, not a dub of a dub, and mail it to me so i
can get me a copy on cd, then in return i will record you a copy onto cd
as well at no charge and then mail it back to you at my expense. all you
would pay is price of the blank tape and a stamp to get it to me.
(maxell XL2).
if anyone would like to take me up on this, please let me know.

on another note...i received "dog on wheels" today (thanks to
secretsounds)...i love it. it is better all around than the lazy line
painter one. i've listened to it already about 10 times.

-brad