Sinister: sorry

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Sat Sep 20 00:29:54 BST 1997

hey. i think there's been sort of a misunderstanding. when i said i was
gonna make me and whoever sent it to me a cd of tigermilk, i didn't mean
i was available for more than those two copies. i don't want to get into
the whole bootlegging thing because a)it's illegal and b)it wouldn't be
very nice to b & s. i see nothing wrong with making a couple. it's like
making a dub, except on a flat disc instead of tape.
and i did it on a first come basis, and the guy that responded first is
who i'm doing it with. so everyone can stop responding now. i've already
set it up.
on another note...if you really want a copy on cd, i know of at least
two guys in my town who put things on cd for a price. one owns a record
store and charges thirteen bucks. the other owns a studio and charges
thirty bucks. i'm not saying for everyone to write me and ask me to take
copies to these guys, i'm saying check around your own town. believe me,
my town is not big (south georgia), so if there are two in my town,
there's gotta be some everywhere.
just check around.

-brad