Sinister: re: badges

terry undewear pym0491b at xxx.uk
Fri Sep 19 20:58:59 BST 1997

I have worn my enamel badge on my school uniform since school started and (no doubt the creator was aware of this) they have exactly the same shape and appearance as the badges that school prefects or monitors wear. On a daily basis people come up to me and say 'are you like head boy or something?' and then they actually look and go 'what the fuck does that mean?' It's very amusing. I tell them that I'm in the special division of the school council which deals with all matters regarding old tv shows and splendid pop bands. Maybe some of them believe me...

Two people have actually at least feigned recognition of the band. Who said private skool wasn't cool?

	love will

  ps	say hi to the nation of will at
		www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Palms/7509

  'i know what people say, im a heartbreaker, thats just my way.'