Sinister: thanks to all who responded...

Amanda Bergman a-bergman at xxx.edu
Fri Sep 19 23:01:28 BST 1997

to my inquiry about a _Tigermilk_ dupe. It was really quite refreshing to
have so many people express their interest in helping me so quickly. But
then, we're all B&S fans (a rather civilized group, I should think) so I
suppose it all makes perfect sense.
And now I can turn my attention to procuring my own copies of those EPs
that have thus far eluded me (even though I've heard that they pale in
comparison to _If You're Feeling Sinister_).

Again, thank you.

Take care,
Amanda