Sinister: another site update

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Sat Sep 20 13:21:41 BST 1997

I've just completed the first stage of a site map covering every site.
Currently I've only listed 3 out of 5 sites and I know some of these
links are already out of date or incorrect.
But I'd be grateful if you could put it through it's paces and stuff.

It is frames based and uses javascript, so please make sure your browser
is up to scratch, (update to Netscape 4 if need be as it's by the best
browser out there).

The page is located at
http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/sitemapforallsites.htm

It's currently only mentioned on the drop menu on the front page of the
site as I'm not going to put it everywhere 'til it's up to date.

Thanks

David Kitchen

PS: If Andy Dean, Duke of Haringey and Chris Hall could all mail me up
to date lists of their page addresses and descriptions plus what you
want it called on the menu I'd be grateful. Actually just mail me anyway
to let me know what you think of it.
I'll get around to using your own backgrounds if that's all right with
you, so that each menu can merge with the site that people browse!
--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:d.kitchen at virgin.net