Sinister: Domain membership of list

Jean-Philippe Madelaine madelain-jp at xxx.fr
Tue Sep 23 19:30:23 BST 1997

Nice to see there are 9 members of list living in France.
To answer your question, it's not very easy to get B&S records : i
purchased the both eps Dog... and Lazy almost three weeks ago and i'm still
waiting.
I heared about B&S in FNAC, a big store with books and records and ...
wellknown in France. They made a selection of new talents and B&S was in.

JP
 ----