Sinister: Domain membership of list

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Tue Sep 23 20:43:44 BST 1997

In a message dated 97-09-23 14:32:10 EDT

<< >Someone tell me - can you *get* Belle and Sebastian material in all these
 >countries, and how did people hear about them? >>

Rolling Stone on America OnLine had a standout review of Sinister, providing
a few sound samples.  A few weeks later, after searching in recordstore after
recordstore, I finally found a copy.  But it's terribly unfair that the new
e.p.'s haven't been released here in the U.S.  They're not even in the import
shops.  It's very frustrating to not be able to find your favorite music.  I
thought about ordering them directly from Jeepster, but I'm not even sure
that's possible.  I can't even find their address (not printed on the us
edition of Sinister).   (sigh).

yummycats