Sinister: Bootlegs

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Tue Sep 23 21:55:53 BST 1997

ByTheSea6 at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 97-09-23 12:39:35 EDT, oc245d8aff at colon.net writes:
>
> > If the band were real scumbags, they could release it
> >in a limited edition format at a ludicrously high price, like Ladies
> and
> >Gentlemen, We Are Floating in Space in a special pill poppers packet.
>
> I wouldn't call Spiritualized "scumbags" because they indulge in
> costly
> packaging.  I mean, that's their bag, and it's not like you can't get
> the
> album for normal price if you are not a obsessive collector.  I think
> the
> packaging ideas Jason comes up with are unique and interesting.
>
> in morning for tigger lost his head,
>
> nate

I didn't mean to call them scumbags. I don't know why I said that. I
admit that it's a very intriguing package, I just think the music should
come before collectability, I suppose. As you say, it's their bag (nice
use of Austin Powers terminology! :-))

Maybe my singling out of Spiritualized comes from the fact that I can't
get their bloody album at all in Spain. Quite frustrating because I
really liked the last one.

So apologies to Jasonheads everywhere :-!

Peter