Sinister: Spiritualized

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Tue Sep 23 22:39:25 BST 1997

Before a cyber-brawl breaks out, please let me explain myself...

I did not, nor would I ever, call Jason Scumbag a Spaceman. I like his
band, I liked his old band, I do a really good impersonation of Sonic
Boom. On the odd occasions that I pass through Rugby on the train I
always look for their old house on Railway Terrace. i don't know why I
picked on their inventive packaging to criticise. It might as well have
been the special gold edition of "The Piano" soundtrack. I only wanted
to make a typically dubious point about demand and supply. I don't
usually abuse people, I think this little misunderstanding was the
result of flying fingers annd brain on the blink.

Can I get off the naughty chair now?

Having said all that, I do favour traditional CD packaging, anything
else just messes up your CD shelf and gets all scuffed and knackered
anyway. The most ludicrous example I own, both musically and otherwise,
is the super gatefold edition of "Space Ritual" by Hawkwind, complete
with rubbish sci-fi stories and pictures of rude dancers.

Should I get back on the naughty chair for admitting that?

Peter