Sinister: Best Freudian Slip Ever? (was: Spiritualized)

Clint Barnes clbarnes at xxx.com
Wed Sep 24 00:08:52 BST 1997

"Before a cyber-brawl breaks out, please let me explain myself...

I did not, nor would I ever, call Jason Scumbag a Spaceman. I like his
band..."

I do this all the time during meetings. Once, I meant to tell my boss that
she had a good idea, but for some reason I blurted out that she had great
legs.

B&S tie in... let me think... oh yeah, another time I was explaining how
wonderful the band is to a coworker, and I told her my favorite song was
'Dog in Heels'. I almost corrected myself immediately but then I looked
down and, yep, this lady was wearing high heels. Argh!

-Clint