Sinister: B&S : France

Eric Fauquembergue - Softools efauquembergue at xxx.fr
Wed Sep 24 09:03:51 BST 1997

I'm another listee from France.

I've heard of B&S when they opened for Tindersticks in a concert at the ICA in London. I was not there, but as I am a big fa of Tindersticks, I decided to purchase B&S If you're feeling sinister album. I was in England at that time, so I had no problem in finding it at HMV.

B&S EPs are available as import in France. Sinister LP has been officially released recently. They are promoted by a national radio (France Inter) and the major record store company (FNAC).

BTW, they are supposed to perform a live session for this radio in early 98, before the release of the next album.

Eric

-- Eric Fauquembergue
-- Softools
-- efauquembergue at softools.fr