Sinister: State I'm in and cover versions

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Wed Sep 24 13:14:19 BST 1997

     On a deeply trivial but nonetheless B&S-related side issue: someone
     said that Stuart Murdoch is 24. Was he a boy genius (which is
     eminently possible), as I've been told he was at Glasgow University
     in 1989?

[Keith Watson]

As far as I'm aware, he's a lot older than that - it says on the back of Tigermilk that he's a lot older than he looks, Chris has also stated in interviews that he's a lot older than the rest of them.

Cheers,
	Keith.

ps: Nathan- tried to mail you this morning, have Edinburgh Uni gone and cancelled your account, as the mail bounced, anyway, mail me at keith at qss.co.uk

(Nathan and I met in the pub last night - a sort of "virtual cyber friends meeting", if anyone else from the list in the Glasgow/Edinburgh area fancies a night out, post on the list and we'll have a meeting, perhaps we could go to the Grosvenor Cafe in Ashton lane - and be just like the sad old kids that go on the Smiths tour of Manchester, signing their names on the Salford Lads club...
	Alternatively, we could go to the pub.