Sinister: Singles!

Alex Ward bwret at xxx.com
Wed Sep 24 20:52:05 BST 1997

I don't understand all the fuss about getting the first 2 singles on CD. I
just stopped by the shop where my friend does orders. He had both Dog and
Lazy in, and said he's had no problems getting them at all.

So I'm really excited now, after getting Tigermilk on monday, now more new
tunes!

(plus the new stereolab to boot!!!) <- non B&S material.

take care

-alex in califor-nI-A