Sinister: RE: 369 Seconds of Light

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Thu Sep 25 07:48:39 BST 1997

plaird wrote:

> I got sent the promo CD yesterday morning and
> have found myself
> singing (well, more like mumbling) 'Le Pastie De
> La Bourgeosie' all
> day, in the oddest of places - like in B&Q while
> buying plaster!

i've been singing it (and playing it) all day long
in class... the younger kids hate it because it's
not the backstret boys but the older kids, well
the hip ones think it's all pretty cool.  i of
course adore it, but you knew that already.
working on a dumb 'review' piece even as we speak
(cue for a band of excellent repute)

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line