Sinister: You're not alone/another canuck

Mike Longaphie MLONGAPH at xxx.NET
Thu Sep 25 18:32:06 BST 1997

> Wow...I'm the only lister from Canada =)
>
>  - -Allan
	Yeah, I was thinking the exact same thing, but obviously there's two of
us. So get to fixing those numbers Paul! Anyways I had a hard time
finding B&S in Canada. I did see it downtown at an HMV for $21.99
because it's an import here. I just waited until I went to the states
and bought it for ,I believe, $11.49. I got "Dog On wheels" and "LLPJ"
from Parasol.
	And John Stuart is gonna tape me Tigermilk as soon as I send him the
tapes. Sorry John, but, as I'm sure most of you, tuition sucks.
	And oh yeah, I heard about them through the indie-pop list. And
actually lately there's been about three or four reviews of the album in
a couple of Toronto's weeklys. I think there's only been one positive
one and the rest were all luke-warm.

mike