Sinister: i hate coming up with a subject every time

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Thu Sep 25 20:50:55 BST 1997

hey again.
i'm on a couple of other lists and it seems that every day, someone is
recommending another band. i've noticed that i've heard no
recommendations from this list (since i've been on it at least). now, i
know we can't all be listening to nothing but belle and sebastian, so
what is everyone out there listening to? i'll start off with a
recommendation of my own.
now, i know a lot of you are tindersticks fans as well. well, i have
another band. lambchop. they are i guess what the tindersticks would be
if they grew up in tennessee and were raised on country music. there's
about 11 or 12 members in the band, everything ranging from tuba to
"open-ended wrenches"? if you like the tindersticks, you'll like
lambchop. almost guaranteed.
that's my recommendation. they have a new album out "thriller" but i
haven't got my hands on it yet. but i recommend "jack's tulips / i hope
you're sitting down" their first album.

bye.
-brad