Sinister: ISP help, kinda

Clint Barnes clbarnes at xxx.com
Fri Sep 26 02:00:45 BST 1997

Well, this doesn't exactly answer your question, but I do have something to
offer...

I have 25 megs of server space in the U.S. (west coast) just sitting empty
and if you'd like to use it as a U.S. mirror to your site, you are totally
welcome to have it. I can give you the upload address and set up a password
for you or I can move the files if you want. Also, I have a top-of-the-line
PC and PowerMac in my office at work and an ethernet connection to the
internet, so I can move files quickly and I also have access to great
graphics/multimedia programs. So, if you ever need a resource for any of
the above, or the server space, let me know. I get pretty bored here at
work, and I'm usually around here 50-60 hours a week so I'd be happy to
help out.

-Clint

ps-I wouldn't make this offer to anyone else but a Belle and Sebastian fan
since they are the only band in the past two years that have made me feel
that the current 'little guy' music scene isn't dead.