Sinister: Music in this universe other than B&S

Matthew A. Neimark mattn at xxx.com
Fri Sep 26 16:50:36 BST 1997

Although I think they

The following bands have been rocking my world:
-Toulouse
-Velocette
-Belle and Sebastian
-Comet Gain
-Girlfrendo
-Yummy Fur (only one song, but I love it)
-Broadcast

Old Stuff That I've been listening to recently:
-Field Mice
-Orchids
-[Just got a whole shitload of old Sarah stuff]
-Primal Scream
-Pastels
-Felt
-Mousefolk
-The Apple Moths
-Orange Juice
-Wolfhounds

As you can see, Scotland is the center of my musical universe.

Matt

PS Although I think IYFS is a great album (it gets better each time I hear it),  Tigermilk is practically the best LP ever released.