Sinister: goodbyeee

Richard rhutt at xxx.net
Fri Sep 26 19:23:36 BST 1997

Well Hello All

Sadly, I must leave this list mere weeks after joining it. Such is the
lot of the freelancer.

A word of thanks before I go. It's a nice place you have here. The
conversation is the right mix of rambling and to the point. That
international flavour is wonderful too, ambrosia to a sad expat. And
somehow, alone in the world of fandom, B&S lovers seem able to express
themselves in a manner that does not come across as fawning and boring.

Enough compliments. If anyone gets this before 6pm West Coast US time,
would they mind dropping me a line and letting me know if Mike Alway's
new project is a patch on el?

Oh and a question before I depart into the hills. I get the sneaking
suspicion that a number of listers, indeed, perhaps even the band, may
share a common past. So, then, how many of you were, between the years
of 1985 and 1989, what was referred to as "cuties"? Oh come on, admit
it. There's no shame in it now. My anorak was green and had fuzzy orange
lining. Since I won't be around to hear the answer, would anyone care to
explain those topsy - turvy years that seem so much a part of B & S, at
least to me, to those that weren't around?

Oh, actually, one more thing. I've saved this question until last.
Erm...would anyone mind taping Tigermilk for us? My real address,
because I trust this list and I'm going to be gone from email pretty
soon: #307,
2041 N.Vermont Ave, L.A. CA 90027
Please don't anyone be a stalker or anything.

I hope to meet some of you in the real world some time.

My respects

Richard Hutt