Sinister: Too many choices!

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Sat Sep 27 04:15:26 BST 1997

I hope you all can help me out here.  I have written before on how difficult
it is to find B&S where I live, and someone sent me to a place on the web
called "Secret Sounds" where I could order the new ep's.  I'm very wary of
internet businesses, so I'm going to order ONE of the ep's through them, to
see how they do business.  So here's the question:  I have Sinister, but
which ep should I try first?
Actually, I have another question:  I'm going to be in Orlando Fla. soon, and
I want to ask if there are any listers who live there who can recommend a
good record store where I might be able to find the ep's.  Shops here in
Nashville, despite it's claim of being "the Music City capitol of the USA"
try hard but always leave me disappointed.
Thanks in advance,
yummycats at aol.com