Sinister: Felt records

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Fri Sep 26 20:32:21 BST 1997

Ninette wrote:

> Hiya!
> Not sure if I mailed this correctly so here I go again:
> Is there anyone out there who's got any Felt records in
> their collection? I
> heard a bit of one of their albums, and I'd love to hear
> more......

I've got a couple, Gold Mine Trash and Primitive Painters.I
once attempted to buy Ignite the Seven Cannons, but when I
got home it was Wheels of Steel by Saxon.
In my opinion Denim records are much better. Someone said
that B&S reminded them of growing up in Scotland in the
seventies. Well, Denim remind me of growing up in the
Midlands in the seventies.

Peter