Sinister: Q, Q, Barley Magrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Murdoch.

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Sat Sep 27 11:45:58 BST 1997

Page 20 of the October edition of Q magazine features a
rather fetching photo of Stuart "Sexpot" Murdoch and his
guitar.

Next to the photo there are some words:
Last gig?
Aerosmith at Wembley Arena earlier this year. I went with my
mum and dad.
Who would you like to be if you weren't yourself?
An eternal 5-year-old with big tits.

erm....

On the other side of the photo are some more words:
What's this?
A rare sighting of Belle and Sebastian lead singer Stuart
Murdoch in typically fey mood performing at The Union
Chapel, North London, last month. the hotly tipped Glasgow
songsmiths spent most of the gig navigating the line between
"fragile beauty" and "an absolute shambles" to a packed
house that included Pulp's Jarvis Cocker....

The photo is by Jamie Reid. Isn't that the bloke who did the
Sex Pistols covers and is married to that woman out of
Letter to Brezhnev? No, can't be...

The magazine also has an article about the glory days of
Radio One. It might help some of our overseas friends
understand the DJ debate we had a few weeks ago. You will
see that it really is a matter of life and death....Just
look at them! Mark Page?! Andy Peebles?! Neale James?!

That's it. I'm off to stuff me face.

Peter