Sinister: Lilac Time for B&S.

Yummycats at xxx.com Yummycats at xxx.com
Sun Sep 28 15:03:26 BST 1997

We've been speaking of Lilac Time, and some of you like them, so I came up
with an idea for someone:  I have all 4 of the Lilac Time releases, including
the promo only record, "Welcome to Hell, Here's your accordion" which has
some great b-sides (four, I think).  So I thought perhaps I could trade
someone a dub of their discography, or a best of, or whatever, for a dub of
the precious Tigermilk.  Lilac Time are relatively hard to come by in the
U.S., since their entire catalogue has been deleted.  Astronauts wasn't even
released over here, so it may be a treat for someone.  Of course, there may
be a soul out there who absolutely hates the Lilac Time, yet still wants to
help me out :-).  In this case I can only say, "I have a lot of cd's.  Pick
some."

Yummycats at aol.com