Sinister: Other groups and two questions

Jean-Philippe Madelaine madelain-jp at xxx.fr
Sun Sep 28 21:43:08 BST 1997

Here are several french groups I can recommend :

- Autour de Lucie, the both albums "L'échappée belle" et "Immobile"
- Louise Attaque, fabulous
- Tanger

And a non french group i'm listening since friday evening when i bought it
:
The Verve : Urban hymns

And now the questions :

1- When will 3,6,9 seconds of light be available ?
2- Why B&S is called B&S ? I knew a tv serie called B&S when i was a kid.
Belle was a dog (a big one) and Sebastien a little boy.

JPhilippe