Sinister: Other groups and two questions

oc245d8aff at xxx.net oc245d8aff at xxx.net
Sun Sep 28 21:25:52 BST 1997

Jean-Philippe Madelaine wrote:

> 2- Why B&S is called B&S ? I knew a tv serie called B&S
> when i was a kid.
> Belle was a dog (a big one) and Sebastien a little boy.

Legend has it that the name comes from a story Stuart
Murdoch wrote called Belle and Sebastian, but I'm not sure.
I think it's because The Flashing Blade sounds a bit rude.

Can you tell us more about the TV programme? I can't
remember it.

I think the new record should be out this week, but again
I'm not sure. Just thought I'd answer because everybody else
seems to be asleep at the moment. I think I'll join them.

Peter