Sinister: Felt records

Kaori Laird kaori at xxx.org
Mon Sep 29 03:00:41 BST 1997

oc245d8aff at colon.net wrote:

> Ninette wrote:
>
>      Hiya!
>      Not sure if I mailed this correctly so here I go again:
>      Is there anyone out there who's got any Felt records in
>      their collection? I
>      heard a bit of one of their albums, and I'd love to hear
>      more......
>
>      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>

> I've got a couple, Gold Mine Trash and Primitive Painters.I once
> attempted to buy Ignite the Seven Cannons, but when I got home it was
> Wheels of Steel by Saxon.
> In my opinion Denim records are much better. Someone said that B&S
> reminded them of growing up in Scotland in the seventies. Well, Denim
> remind me of growing up in the Midlands in the seventies.
>
> Peter

Hi Ninette,

I have three of their early vinyl works.
They are;

(LP)Crumbling The Antiseptic Beauty(Japanese edition)
    The Splendour Of Fear(Japanese edition)

(SP)Ballad Of The Band(Produced by Robin Guthrie)

I love their early recordings. I had chance to see their
gigs in UK while they existed and they were all great, though they did
not play many dates......
I liked first DENIM, but not the second album.

Love and songs,
Kaori