Sinister: Re: B&S guitar chords

Honey psm at xxx.net
Mon Sep 29 12:34:32 BST 1997

For information, I've completely reorganised the collection of guitar
chords on my WWW site after a large contribution from Ben Smith - many
thanks Ben.  These are now in release order and most of "If You're
Feeling Sinister" is there, apart from that pesky one "Seeing Other
People" which sounds damnable tricky to me.

There's very little Tigermilk - so contributions welcome!

Oh, and I weeded out some duplicate contributions at my own
discretion to make things simpler.  Sorry if you own contribution got
the chop but I went on the basis of completeness!

You'll find it all at

	http://www.majordomo.net/sinister/chords.html

Paul
mailto:owner-sinister at majordomo.net