Sinister: Re: B&S guitar chords

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 29 16:35:48 BST 1997

OK - from memory, which doesn't take an awful lot... Electronic Renaissance :

Verse... Am-C
Chorus (F-C) x 4 G - straight back to verse

This may not be entirely accurate, I've been drinking champagne to tast out new office today!

I'll send som more Tigermilk ones at some point, it's just that I don't really know them by chords, more just how to play them and I'd need to be in front of a guitar to write down exactly what's what.

Cheers,
	Keith.