Sinister: B'n'S chords

Dazza ta4091 at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 29 18:28:04 BST 1997

I'm not so good at working out chords from listening to the record,
but then again, my version of "Dylan in the Movies" was identical to
the one at the chords site, so here goes (note these may be a
half-tone flat or sharp, as I can never remember when I've tuned my
guitar a semitone up or down...)

Judy and the Dream of Horses
a lot of the chords are major 7ths, especially in the first verse, ie:

Bbmaj7
Judy wrote the saddest song
Ebmaj7                    Bbmaj7
She showed it to a boy in school today

Judy where did you go wrong
Ebmaj7                          Bbmaj7
You used to make me smile when I was down
etc.

after the first verse, the guitar part is probably just major chords
rather than major sevenths.

Seeing Other People

intro D C F D C F A  G  F  D C D

D              C
 We lay on the bed there
D                 Bm
 Kissing just for practice
Could we please be objective
          G                          D
Cause the other boys are queing up behind us
A hand over my mouth
D                Bm
 A hand over the window
       C                    G
Well if I remain passive and you just want to cuddle
        D                   A
Well we should be ok and we won't get in a muddle
We're seeing other people
   C                                A
At least, that's what we say we are doing

etc.
the second verse skips some of the first part, the instrumental I
think is the same chords as the intro?
If you play this fingerstyle you can pretty much imitate the piano
part from the album version.

All corrections/comments most welcome
cheers
Dazza