Sinister: the other side of tigermilk tapes

duke of harringay tangent at xxx.uk
Mon Sep 29 21:50:54 BST 1997

> (bought the new photek album on the last day of
> my holiday
> in america, ... nothing on it as good as
> two swords technique but then little else is.

agree wholeheartedly on this one.  i don;t think
mr Parkes has done much better than the Seven
Samuri single, or the Watermargin, whcih is all
top quality stuff.  The t-raenon single was
gorgeous in a more understated manner though.  The
lp is a huge disappointment.

> got thrown off the bus on tuesday.

on the way to Union Chapel, on the bus, the bus
driver stopped and came upstair to thro off some
dude in a leather coat with a guitar who was
reading a book.  obviously some kind of problem
between the two of them, the bus driver being a
tosser, the dude being hilarious.  Bus driver:
'you have to pay extra'.  Dude: 'i haven't any
money'.  BD: 'I gave you change!'  Dude: 'I spent
it' !!!!  Two cool junglist looking girls in back
of bus (loud enough for everyone to hear) to bus
driver: 'Get a life!' and 'then get a
girlfriend.'  Very amusing, a fine start to a fine
evening.

the duke

--
Tangents On-Line