Sinister: Stuart Murdoch came round the other day...

David & Katrina d.kitchen at xxx.net
Tue Sep 30 00:48:06 BST 1997

...well, not round my house, but here on the list.
He stopped off at an internet cafe and set himself in for a good coffee
and a good read. Yeah he trawled through the archives and yeah he read
the latest postings. He thinks some of this is quite amusing and other
things he thinks shouldn't be here. He wouldn't go into detials, I don't
think he wanted to offend. But he liked all the Ink Polaroids that
people posted for the compo, some had him in stitches apparently.

He's of the opinion that we've got a nice place here, and I thought we
should maybe stop and think about that, I mean here we are openly loving
this band and here he is the lead singer openly admiring our place in
cyberspace.

Bit weird when you think about it, or maybe that's just my student
philosophical tendancies.

Oh well, just thought you'd want to know he passed through.

David Kitchen

--
   http://www.totalweb.co.uk/bluesoda/belleandsebastian.htm
               mailto:bluesoda at totalweb.co.uk