Sinister: Need infos

Kaori Laird kaori at xxx.org
Tue Sep 30 02:27:36 BST 1997

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls(This is Air Newzealand's
greeting first line. I love this!).

I need two infos;

1)I always liked Mercury Rev. Is anybody out here knows latest
informations about them(or him)? I read an interview on Japanese
magazine(translated article from some English text) about a half(or more
than that) year ago and I was quite surprised to know they are still
going as I thought they split up.

2)I am not the only one subscriber in Japan. I know there's somebody out
there. I NEED B&S sales situation in Shinjuku area record shop as my
base town, Shibuya, there is NO shops selling B&S at all even the
Japanese "Sinister"CD! I am afraid I will miss new single when (if) they
are imported to Japan. If there is anybody here from Tokyo area and know
shops situation for B&S in Shinjuku, please mail me. I am OK in both,
Japanese and English.

Ta ta,
Kaori