Sinister: mishearings

superbob parachute at xxx.net
Tue Sep 30 20:09:19 BST 1997

i taped sinister for a friend and when i saw him the next time i asked
him what his favorite song was. (i didn't put the names of the songs on
his tape) so he had to sing it for me. this is what he sang:

"me and the midget don't see eye to eye on it"

and i said "it's major" and he just thought it was a funny song about
being friends with a midget.

-brad