Sinister: Scottish Accents

stephen troussé poetryplace2 at xxx.uk
Tue Sep 30 16:07:05 BST 1997

	I too like Scottish accents. Especially Isobel's on A Century Of
	Elvis....

	It is a very nice accent, but it's that of Stuart David and not Isobel.

For fans of the Glaswegian spoken word, can I tell everyone that the
original Glasgow dreamer, Ivor Cutler, will be reading from his new book 'A
Wet Handle' at my place of work, the Poetry Society in Covent Garden, on
October 8th at 7pm. He's much better than that guy who read at the Union
Chapel! Call 0171 240 2133 for further info.