Sinister: revolution?

Steve Goldman sgold06 at xxx.edu
Tue Sep 30 22:30:48 BST 1997

Actually, certain small markets are making a bit of a niche for
B&S...especially on the college circuit...

Here in Atlanta, Criminal Records in Little Five Points and stations WREK
(Georgia Tech) and WRAS (Georgia State) have had B&S on their heavy
rotation lists for months now...also, Criminal has been pushing the album
rather heavily, giving it a great review in their self-published
fanzine...

So, among college folk down here, they're not unheard of...now, in Kansas,
well, I can't say...;P

--Steven

Steven Goldman         *                                                  *
Box 22688              *      Fun-lover, pop freak, sometimes             *
Emory University       *      DJ, and aspiring actor/writer/director      *
Atlanta, GA  30322     *                                                  *
(404) 251-8310         *     "Faith manages."                             *
sgold06 at emory.edu      *                       --Delenn, "Babylon 5"      *
              WWW:    http://tswww.cc.emory.edu/~sgold06                  *