Sinister: Fun for the Family!

Tara Widmer TWidmer at xxx.com
Wed Apr 1 01:43:53 BST 1998

in a really very lovely post Rod wrote:
<<It matters not how good a piece of music is.  It is what is reminds
you off that makes you like it.>>
...which has, for better or worse, given me the cojones to write that
one song which makes me go all tight in the chest and misty eyed is
"being Boring" by Pet Shop Boys.
I'm not even a big fan, it's just, when i hear this, I get The Lowest
Saddest Feeling... Ever in my heart. Then seeing the video didn't
help... ironically, all these young beautiful people happy and in love,
upset me even more!

> >most people get completely wrong impressions about what people are
going to look like before they see their picture/meet them.
So, has anybody ever been pleasantly surprised in this regard? do
tell... I'm curious

I met this girl who I chatted with on AOL, and the weirdest bit was that
not only did we look so much alike, but we were dressed the same way,
same hair - everything! and it's odd because I thought, she's so
pretty!! but when I look at myself I think, oh nothing special...

looking forward to the Spice show review...
taracita