Sinister: its just filth, don't read it.

susannah susannah at xxx.net
Wed Apr 1 08:10:09 BST 1998

Well, yes I did do the sleaze quiz, and did manage to beat Keith by a whopping 6
points. But I didn't do it by having anal sex, I'd just like to point that out
now.

So, it was a fun quiz, but not exactly Belle and Sebastian related, and so, with
my warped litle mind , I've come up with the following:
How BelleandSebastian sleazy are you?
This is for adults only, any kids on the list please leave the room now.

1) Have you ever fantasised about 'doing it' with any members of Belle and
Sebastian?
One point for each member, two points  if they're the same sex as you, and a
bonus 5 points if you've fantasised about more than one of them at the same
time.

2) Have you actually indulged in self-gratification whilst fantasising about a
member of BelleandSebastian?
Two points for each member, double for same sex,  ten points for Richard or
Sarah. Bonus five if they are still playing their instruments.

3) Have you ever fantasised about doing it with another list member?
One point for each one,  bonus 5 points if you've fantasised about more than one
of them at the same time, and a whopping ten point bonus if it was Northy or
Begbie.

4) Do you genuinely believe that Stuart Murdoch is gay?
One point. Bonus 5 points if you'd LIKE him to be gay because it turns you on.

5) Are you gay?
One point.

6) Have you ever  indulged in self-gratification whilst listening to Belle and
Sebastian records?
One point for each song listened to, bonus ten points if it was 'Me and the
Major'.

7) Have you ever had an erotic dream about a member of Belle and Sebastian?
5 points for each member. Bonus 5 points for Richard or Stevie.

8) Have you ever had sex whilst listening to Belleand Sebastian?
Five points for each time, Ten points for 'Me andtheMajor' and Twenty if it was
up the arse.

9) Have you ever met any of BelleandSebastian?
Two points for each one, five if it was Isobel or Stuart M, ten if physical body
contact took place, twenty if you touched Stuart M's gearstick or saw him in
shorts.

10) Have you ever 'got off' with a list member?
Five points, double if Northy or Begbie, ten points for actual penetrative sex.
Fifty if it was up the arse. And you can double that if it was Tag.

11) Have you ever got off with a member of BelleandSebastian?
Ten points, fifty for sex, and disqualification if it was up the arse cos you're
a liar.

12) Have you ever sent porn to any member of Belleand Sebastian?
One thousand points.

Finally, give yourself a Bonus 50 points each time foxes are involved.

susannah.