Sinister: Breathless

Francisco Alberto Wong faw1 at xxx.edu
Wed Apr 1 21:56:49 BST 1998

Matt Niemark mentioned a sample of Seberg from A Bout de Souffle being
included in "Hurley's Having Dreams".

Darn!  I've never noticed this the numerous times I've listened to it.  I
am wondering though if anyone knows the sample that precedes "London Has
Let Me Down" with the speeding car, the french guy sounding tough, the
gunshot...

I don't know why, but I think it's from "Vivre Se Vie" (My Life To Live
for the english)--another, and perhaps more brilliant?, film by God[ard]
himself.  (Though my personal favorite is Pierrot le Fou because it has
*both* Belmondo and Karina).

...  time to listen to Hurley's Having Dreams again...

francisco