Sinister: the wheels on the bus go round and round

Tag mctag at xxx.com
Thu Apr 2 10:14:02 BST 1998

Hello you gorgeous creatures,

The Nozzle wrote:

>People wanted to know what happened in London, so I guess I'll do a
>little run down. Let me stress however first that this is NOT an ink
>polaroid - ink polaroids are for people who pick flowers, listen to
>the smiths and cry at the sun going down... probably.

Keith is lying.  He has all the Driscolls records and pictures of
little fluffy puppy dogs all over his room.  And his favourite film is
"Bambi".

>Had a couple of beers and popped round the corner for a nice Italian,

Keith, Luigi wants you to come back as soon as possible to make his
gnocchi 'al dente', if you get my drift.

>The next morning Susannah and I did the sleaze quiz, which Susannah
>beat me by 6 points. I got 101, but I'm not saying what Susannah got
>cause I don't think she'd like people to know.

Let's see, Keith got 101, and Susannah got 6 more, but he won't tell
us what she got.  Anyway, I got more than either of you.  Hooray!  In
answer to the person who thought the sleaze quiz wasn't PC - c'mon, it
was just a bit of a larff, and as far as I'm concerned the sleazier
the better.  Someone I know claims to have got 268 points, I can't
tell you who that was, but I'm changing the locks.

Susannah wrote:

>50-1000 Keith, tag, paul, I expect you to be in this bracket

Bingo.

Rod-Marie Le Pen wrote:

>Paki shop

Rodney, you plonker.

>> Five points, double if Northy or Begbie, ten points for actual penetrative sex.
>> Fifty if it was up the arse. And you can double that if it was Tag.
>
>which raises all kinds of metaphysical questions.  did i spend my teenage
>years building up a collosal sleaze score?  i think we should be told...

I would just like to assure of all you that whatever Rod may be
implying, he has never shagged me up the arse.  I'd still be walking
like John Wayne if he had, I'm sure.

Sad songs?

"Crimson and Clover" by Tommy James and the Shondells has a melody so
sad I couldn't actually bring myself to listen to it for years.  "Down
from Dover" by Nancy and Lee (which Dolly Parton wrote) for when Nancy
actually cries at the end, and Dolly herself doing "I will always love
you" is pretty fucking heartbreaking.

Some friends of mine were watching "The Elephant Man".  One of them
was crying, so my pal Mark said "Awww, don't cry, it's a true story,
and he dies at the end."

And on that bombshell,

Love tag xx