Sinister: Fun for the Family!

punch drunk paiku at xxx.com
Thu Apr 2 10:23:43 BST 1998

   No one really knows me as i've been lurking, but i share your 15ness
;)  I'm Sarah, and i reside in Canada, for those wondering who i am and
what i want, there's one of your questions answered anyway (evil laugh).
I like the part about you being nice and turning someone into a Belle
and Sebastian fan, I'm porud of myself today as I have done that as
well, with my friend Elspeth.  My goal is to make a new fan every day.
So far the head count is   (ahem)  1. :D
  How many others here have scouted out potential B&S fans?  I love when
that happens, when i find someone else who's at least open to bands like
them, it's rare around me.  My fellow students like such tosh, they
think I'm from another planet when i rip out my discman and headphones.
Oh dearm its 4:26am
sleep time,
sarah

>>B is for Bethy and Jon, who've only just turned fifiteen,
>
>(jon hides embarassedly)
>
>me and bethey were just saying how exciting it will be next time we go
to a
>B&S gig, all you lot (all you grown-ups) that are there are going to
know
>exactly who we are and they will come pick on us.
>
>Did anyone notice us at the sunday matinee in Manchester?  we felt like
>everyone was looking at us cos we were so small, but I don't know.  The
best
>bit was when we collected our tickets from the credit card bloke and I
had
>to explain to him that it was my Mum's credit card - it was more than
>slightly amusing.
>
>Anyway, while we were getting our tickets, the girl on the front of Dog
On