Sinister: My hero!

Stip / Blue Music Stip at xxx.uk
Thu Apr 2 15:05:30 BST 1998

Inspiring women of the world. Many, many - most of whom are in some way
debatable and hence I shall provide no examples.

All this talk of pigeon street, however, got me thinking. I had my own
heroine as an infant - she was sexy, sassy, and she had the greatest
theme on TV. I adopted her moniker as a tribute to her infinite
brilliance.

Long Distance Clara. Need I say more? So age five, and to the delight of
my parents, I found my goal in life. Lorry Driver. Perfect.

I called myself Clara for about a year. No one seemed to pay a blind bit
of notice, and only my very best friend referred to me as I had deemed
appropriate.

Perhaps this was because previously I'd insisted on only responding to
the name Matilda, after learning and loving that wonderful ode to our
friends down under. You'll come a waltzing indeed.

It must have run in the family. When my little brother finally agreed to
leave the house without adorning his full spiderman regalia and webbed
balaclava, he had an accident on his bike and had to be brought home by
the police. He'd told them his name was Michael Knight.
--
Nicola M
Stip / Blue Music